Thursday, March 29, 2012

creepin

that awkward moment when I find out that my mentor does in fact have a blog (a wordpress) even though he told me he didn't.

the creeper moment when I realize that this blog was just made this month.  The continued creeper moment when I read through the whole site, which is actually more like an online resume than a blog.

the awkward-creeper moment when I want to tell him that I found his page and that it's impressive, but then I realize that would require me to explain how I found his blog in the first place... which was from Googling his name and another bit of information.  the also awkward moment when I click on his "publications" tab, and there's nothing there.  How did you get a Ph. D then, son?  =P  maybe i should tell him about that... but then I'd still have to explain how i got to his site.

that mischievous moment when I want to comment on his site about the amusing second-to-last sentence in his academic biography that's supposed to kinda showcase his personality... where he talks about how he likes to eat ice-cream and fly model helicopters.  Isn't that cute? haha.  It's a mischievous moment because I kinda want to terrorize his blog since I can leave whatever reply I want there.  xD


that extra awkward moment when I remember that I did in fact give him the address to this blog, so in which case he could totally be reading this.  oh well.

1 comment: