Sunday, September 25, 2011

"You make us realize that nothing is more important than your love, and no trophy or prize can make us more or less in your eyes."


nothing can make me more or less in His eyes.  it doesn't matter if i'm gay or straight, if i'm masculine or not, if i were the opposite of everything He wants me to be.  i am accepted.  i am loved by Him.


oh, but how i feel like it does matter.  i want to be everything that's right.  everything that He wants me to be.


but it doesn't matter what i want to be.  He still accepts me as i am.  I can yearn all I want and strive all I want to be someone else.  I can pretend to be someone i'm not.  but He still accepts me as I am, right now.


even when i don't accept that.  even when i don't accept His love for me and His acceptance of me.  He still loves me.  He still accepts me.  I can't do anything to stop that.


it doesn't matter if i'm not who He wants me to be.  He still loves me.  He still accepts me.  He still does.



No comments:

Post a Comment