Sunday, May 20, 2012

I realized that Zene is actually Rene.  lol.  Updating his name in all my posts now.  I also found his facebook after creeping on his full name from this book that they use to record donations left at the door.

whatever, i'll add him as a friend.  Although too bad, it says he's interested in women.  =(  I was kind of going to purposely be like, "¿Tienes novio?" wait a bit for his reaction, and then maybe cover it up with, "oh, lo siento, er, tienes novia?" xD

maybe i'll do that anyway.  lol.

Also, his profile picture is nothing special, and I don't really find him that attractive in it.  It really is the gelled, spiked up hair that I find attractive...

Unfortunately, I found out today at MC that he only works in the afternoons (since he has school in the morning... well, except not, since the professors are on strike).  but I can only work in the mornings!  D=  I guess that's more incentive for me to go to MC at 6 p.m. after working at Ciudadela... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment