Saturday, June 2, 2012

More Detailed Updates Soon, But Today...

I met one of the new Projects Abroad volunteers from the States (who happened to come on the same flight to Cochabamba from Santa Cruz and helped out another new volunteer who is currently living with my host family and me since she couldn't really speak Spanish) who is the nephew of who may hopefully be the next President of Bolivia.  His uncle was also the 4-time mayor of Cochabamba city and governor of the Cochabamba state and who was 2nd place to the current president in the last election in 2009.  More on the not-so-great job the current president is doing later.

We painted two rooms together with a couple other volunteers.

He's really cute.

Tomorrow, he's planning and texting other volunteers and me about going to a Brazilian steakhouse.


may have just found my third slight infatuation since coming to Bolivia.  >_<


still in awe that I got to meet this kid.

Also, he's studying Poli Sci like Albert.  haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment