Saturday, September 18, 2010

T_T

^(read as a deadpan face)

Today was alright.

She was just kinda--bluntly put--superficial.  Of course, we all are, to an extent, but it was a bit much for me at times.  Standard this, having proper this, wanting that, etc.

Maybe I'm just bitter because she didn't really laugh at many of my jokes.  Or at least give the reaction that most people give to them.  haha.  To me, it showed that she wasn't very interested.  But maybe she was somewhat, and that was just her personality.

I know, I'm being judgmental.  But I just wanted to go home and sleep.  seriously.
Once again, I didn't hang out with the rest of my friends... but at least last year, we crazily went to Chinatown and had fun IMO.

Meeting new people's great and all, but at the end of the day, I'd rather have gone and learned about Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment