Saturday, May 1, 2010

Summer Goals/Plans

*edit*  Reminder to self that all posts after this will actually have been posted two hours behind since Blogger is too dumb to incorporate different timezones for different posts.

A list of what I hope to accomplish during the summer, since I'll have a ton of free time just working at Partners 'n' Pals.  In vague order of importance to me:
  • Read the plethora of books from Urbana
  • Learn some recipes to cook
  • Learn guitar (basic chords)
  • Study for MCAT
  • Learn Korean alphabet
Interspersed with these concrete, self-edifying goals, I'll also
  • take quite a few late-night walks with my speakers and maybe a friend or two
  • finish FFIX!!  And start/finish FFX.
  • watch movies that I've wanted to see for months/years (How to Train Your Dragon, The Notebook, Alice in Wonderland)
  • finish Coffee Prince and Miss No Good (不良笑花). Maybe start some more dramas?
  • work out and swim (I hope this happens... but my expectations of myself are not high... >_<  )
Finally--and this is probably most important--I really need to spend time soul-searching.  I mean, sometimes I feel that I'm becoming the person I've always wanted to be, but recently, I can't get over the feeling that I'm pretty dissatisfied with myself.  It's been souring my mood, and unfortunately, I don't have time to look into it right now.
In short, some reconciliation time with God is much-needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment