Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blogs

After reading so many people's blogs, I've been thinking about some of the major lessons/key points that I learned from them.  Here are a few that are particularly relevant to me right now:

  • Sitting on my spiritually obese butt from eating all that spiritual food and not exercising  (Jeff's blog)
  • Using God's Word as a map for where I want to go, rather than for where God wants me to go (Ann's blog)
  • Forgetting to put God at the foremost of my interests (Dennis' blog)
  • The idea that favors in friendship are not about "giving" and "receiving," but rather both people are just happy to see one another (comment on Stacy's blog)
  • Standing on the street corner giving out favors when our faithful God waits and waits for us to come back (Susan's blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment