Monday, August 29, 2011

NOT SURE IF IT'S APPROPRIATE TO START CREEPING/FOLLOWING FRESHMEN BLOGS.

I've found one already.
Is it too early to incorporate her into the CCF blogspot-osphere?

(and now if they ever read my blog, they'll be like, "wut...?"  lol.)

Encouraging note:  her most recent post (which she technically reblogged from someone else) has a part that says, "oh, and about celibacy too- she said that some ARE called to be single for the rest of their lives- like christian homosexuals. and that's beautiful too. that is a REALLY high calling."


yay, that's me!  xD  But at the same time, kinda would rather come out to the freshies in person rather than through my blog.  Eh, well, it's not a big deal, though.

In other news... Q&A's first meeting is this Thursday, 8 p.m.  urgh, I have Sunday School training at that time!  ah well, it's cool--i'm excited for the training too.  Plus, Q&A will probs still be there by the time I get back anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment