Monday, December 5, 2011

could. not. resist.

This is seriously what I wrote for my eval for Cardio Kickboxing:


"I really enjoyed working out and having fun through kickboxing.  I saw a great improvement in my health.

And the instructor, Larry, is really attractive.  That always helps.  ;)  I was thinking about dropping the class since it was during a pretty inconvenient time, but I decided to stay because it helped me get in better shape and Larry is one hot piece of Latino goodness.  mm-MMM!"

I couldn't help but laugh after I wrote that last part.  my goodness, i'm ridiculous.

And for the instructor eval:

"Larry, you SO fine.  And you're great at inspiring the class with additional options to our kickboxing moves.

I just wish you smiled more.  You're so cute when you smile."

Esther evals are anon, right?

...right?  Dx


Anyway, hope that cheered you guys up during this stressful finals time!  =)

1 comment:

  1. Halfway through school I started signing my evals with Slashtap xD

    ReplyDelete