Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I kind of really want to reply-all with, "GAIZ. GAIZ. I'M GAY."

I saw in an e-mail that my youth group back home is having a discussion about gay marriage and a variety of other topics this Friday. Here are a few of the questions they’re asking:
“Do you know anyone at school or other places who are homosexual? Do you have any friends that are? What would you do if someone who is homosexual comes to one of our youth activities?” 

WELP.  At least one person has/had been coming for years.
(I really feel like typing “LOLOLOLOL”  but it doesn’t quite feel appropriate. Suffice it to say that I find this really amusing and I’m obviously intensely curious to see what people will have to say.  Oh, God, You’re so funny to time everything this way.  xD)

They’re actually splitting this night into two nights, and I’ll be back in time for the second night.  And then a week later, on Christmas, I plan on coming out to the youth group.  Or maybe i’ll do it that Friday I'm back.
Hmm.


Talk about the perfect chance for real-life application to those questions.  lol.

3 comments: